Friday, August 15, 2008

Interview with L

Since everyone is doing it, I'll do it too.
Here is an interview with my lunch companion. A transcript follows:


Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
L: Knitting, I like it.

Me: What is the best thing about me having a knitting hobby?
L: We play pirates.

Me: Name something I've knit that you really like.
L: Socks.
Me: What kind of socks?
L: Colorful socks

Me: Do you think knitting is an expensive hobby?
L: nods, eyes bulging, while eating soup
Me: Why?
L: 'Cause it is.

Me: Do you have any hobbies?
L: shakes head no.

Me: What's your favorite style of dance?
L: Irish dance.

Me: Does it embarrass you if I knit in public?
L: nods, eyes bulging, while eating soup

Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
L: nods
Me: What kind?
L: Colorful yarn

Me: Can you name another knitting blog?
L: Aaaaaaaaaaaaa, knitting needle.

Me: Do you mind it when I go to yarn stores?
L: Yes.
Me: Why?
L: Because I do. I like looking at the yarn. I like all the pretty yarn.

Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
L: nods yes
Me: What is it?
L: I don't know. Why are you writing what I said?
Me: For the interview.

Me: Do you read my blog?
L: nods yes. I said yes and no, so you do yes and no.

Me: Is there anything in particular you'd like me to knit?
L: Socks. Colorful socks.
Me: What colors?
L: Red, orange, yellow, green. We're about to finish our lunch.

Me: Thank you for your kind interview.
L: giggles, sips milk.

Me: Anything else you'd like to add?
L: No. Did I say no? Why are you writing it down??

And that concluded the interview portion of lunch. We are now back to playing pirates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm...apparently great minds think alike, and they both want us to knit them colorful socks.