Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Figuring out the lace

After much unknitting, I think I've finally got the hang of this lace thing.

Here is what I've got so far, just over one basketweave repeat. That row 7 really kicked my butt, but I showed it who's boss.
I feel like I can read my knitting a bit better now.

I also finally finished Hedera. It had been in the naughty corner, but I needed a project to work on during playground time, and doctor's waiting rooms. My other projects were not not transportable enough--so out came Hedera. And in two days I had it done. Just finished off the toe today.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you've beat your lace project into submission. Mine spends a lot of time in the naughty closet. I've been working on it for about 5-6 months and I only have 7 repeats.