Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday update

I finally took a picture of my Everlasting Bagstopper. It still needs handles of some sort--so I'm not done yet, but so close. Here it is.

I'm coming along with Bellatrix. Last night I made it to the heel of the second sock. I want to finish up with these socks so I can begin the Summer of Socks. I won't be doing this in a competitive sort of way--just for fun.

A little while ago, I took a look out the window and saw this--keep eating that clover so I don't have to spent time pulling it up this weekend ;)
This baby bunny has been hanging around the yard recently. I haven't seen it this close though. This picture is right outside my front door. I grabbed a handful a munchies (carrot sticks, celery, broccoli) and put them on the lawn (the rabbit had moved on by then) to see if it would come back. Well about 3 minutes later the guy came to mow the law. All the cute critters are long gone. We'll see if they return today. I wonder what the lawn guy thought about the snacks on the lawn??

Enjoy this beautiful long day!!

No comments: