Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Poppy

To distract you from my appalling lack of knitting, I will show you more flowers from my garden.

As I was getting ready to step out into the heat yesterday, I saw that my poppy had opened.

I have a whole bunch of yellow columbines.

The sweet william are just starting to pop open.
The chives are looking pretty.
I did meet up with my knitting pals on Monday night. I started my second Bellatrix sock, and I have just gotten past the ribbing.

On a slightly different note--I was out shopping for clothes last night. I can't remember which store I was in--I went into (almost) all of them--but I saw a sweater made in the Bellatrix pattern! Interesting thought. I'll have to keep that in mind.

1 comment:

Orinda5 said...

Ooh! I love poppies!
Lovely flowers in your garden.