Friday, June 6, 2008

Cornellian

This weekend is my 15th college reunion. Although I won't be attending, I've been thinking about those good ole college days. My roomie (and bestest buddy) will be visiting with her family at the end of the month. That will be my reunion. Since college was on my mind, I posted this virtual letterbox, to share my thoughts and memories.

And just for giggles, here I am, shaking the hand of the university president the day before I graduated.


I've been making slow but steady progress since attaching the sleeves to the body of my sweater. It looks like I will need to wash up some more oatmeal yarn (just can't use it off the cone). I will probably frog the gauge swatch hat to use that yarn before doing any washing, since it is so damp around here, it will probably take a while to dry.
They say that tomorrow it will be in the 90s here in NE--but I find it hard to believe. It is just so cold and damp today. We'll see how the weekend goes. This is the hard part of the seasons changing around here--you never know what the weather will do.

No comments: