Monday, February 18, 2008

Pinwheel Complete

The pinwheel is complete, and nearly dry. The sleeves are taking a little longer. It was fun to make, and took about a week and a half (with time spent on some other projects in the meanwhile). I made it a little smaller than recommended, with slightly shorter sleeves. I also used a regular icord edging instead of the loopy icord edging. I will need to decide if I will put a button on the front or find a toddler-safe pin of some sort. I'll have to think about it.

Needle US 8 / 5.0 mm (dpn) US 9 / 5.5 mm (dpn and circular)
Yarn Plymouth Boku

1 comment:

cath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.