Friday, February 8, 2008

My yarn is on its way

I'm doing the happy dance right now (okay, in my chair--but still). I just got the message below:
Thank you for your recent purchase at WEBS - America's Yarn Store. Your package is being sent today.

My yarn is coming!! And did I mention that I ordered over $125 worth so that I got an awesome discount--and I had a gift certificate--and since I had a recent order during their sale time and they thought their service was slow they offerred free shipping for this order. So I'm getting several pounds of yarn in the mail, for a very reasonable price.

I better get cracking on the pinwheel. How much do you think I can finish this weekend?

I'm also heading over to Butterfly yarn tonight to check out their sale--and to log into their letter box. Look for me in the boxes of New England.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will I get to see your loot in person?