Saturday, December 8, 2007

Too tired to knit?

Bubby is going slower than I expected. That's what happens when you can only manage to knit one little arm or leg a night (my only knitting time). I won't post a picture because he looks a little sad with just one leg right now. I should be able to finish him up tonight. It's only one little leg left.

I knit him with worsted weight yarn (Wool Ease) and size 3 needles. If I make another Bubby with Wool Ease I may try using size 4, since I think he feels a little too stiff, and I found it hard to stuff his head. I had to get the chopsticks out to help.

Once I'm done will Bubby, I will need to decide which of the other small gift items to focus my attention on. I don't know if I have that kind of energy right now--it was a long week.

No comments: