Tuesday, December 18, 2007

24 FOs (give or take)

I was just looking at my Ravelry projects and noticed something funny. I have about 24 projects that I completed in the past year--which is when my projects start. (I certainly can't remember what I did more than a year ago without pictures. I got on Ravelry in August and somehow I managed to remember 6 months worth of knitting, anything made before that is just gone.) Among the 24, only 3 were for me. Two pairs of socks (one which needs repairs to a hole formed because I probably should not have used that yarn for socks) and some clog slippers that I wore to bits and are now not functional.
If I look at my queue, the items are mostly for me--yet I just don't end up making them. I love making gifts for others, but I like hand knits too.

So, for 2008 my goal is to knit more for myself.
We'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile, my husband sent me this link to an article in the WSJ. It had me laughing out loud at work.

No comments: