Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot . . .

More snow here in New England. Looks like it is going to be one of those years. I knew the squirrels were just a little busier with their food hoarding this fall. My bird feeder is nearly empty--but I don't know if I can reach it to refill it. I will just have to get cold and wet, so the birds will still come visit.


On yarn news--keep me away from etsy! Maybe all this snow is making me think of knitting more socks. I just ordered some sock yarn from Sunshine Yarns. I'll be sure to post pictures when it gets here.


And the hand knits I shipped out have reached their destinations--hooray. My cutie-patootie niece loves her poncho.


Too bad she will outgrow it so quickly. I will just have to knit another one.


Stay warm, dry and safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those darned squirrels - they know whats coming and they don't like to warn the neighbors ;)

Cute poncho! Always nice when the little ones actually like their handknits!

Can't wait to see the new sock yarn . . .