Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Shawlette

photo
I did finished the latest Mezquita Shawlette, using yarn from Ellen's half pint farm. The yarn has been living in my stash for too long and I'm glad I found a project that worked well with the yarn.

So the mods for this are similar to the last one. Made wider by having fewer stitches after each decreases (3 instead of 4) and 6 rows of garter at the end just before binding off. I also slipped the first stitch after each turn.

Very straightforward pattern and I think it looks very nice. I made this in 2 weeks. Now to get it off in the mail.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

so pretty
great job

. . . Lisa and Robb . . . said...

I just love that first photograph.

Beautiful!