Friday, October 2, 2009

So long September, I hardly knew ya

As work keeps piling on at the office, and team members are dropping like flies (lost one person last week to indefinite medical leave--we are again 3 short on a team that should be 12), I try my best to keep my sanity.

My Tilted Duster is still armless--but I really should get cracking, it has gotten chilly and I could use a cozy cardigan.

My Baby Surprise Jacket is coming along, but of course still looks like a badly made washcloth. We'll see how that all goes.

What has been keeping my sanity is the spinning! It is mostly mindless and that is pretty much what I need these days. I've been working some more on my Stained Glass merino, and I'm about halfway through that bunch. I also bought 2lbs (!) of undyed combed top from Hello Yarn. 1lb of BFL and 1lb of South African Fine wool. I haven't done anything with it, but I will give dying it a shot and let you know how it turns out.

Otherwise, this household is looking forward to the Fair tonight--have a good weekend!

No comments: