Monday, May 4, 2009

Wish me luck

Tomorrow morning I'll be standing up in front of everyone (well, anyone that shows up that is--I know there will be at least 5 people there) and describing what I have been doing, for fun, in my spare time, for the past decade.

I still have a bit of work to do before I can say I am officially done, but by noon tomorrow, I will be 99.5% done (give or take a few tenths of a percent).

I see so much lovely knitting time ahead of me.
But, I'm still not done with the dratted Dashings. Must finish those thumbs tonight!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I will be thinking of you and sending good, positive thoughts your way. I know you're gonna knock'em dead.

Orinda5 said...

You'll be fabulous!

Katrina said...

Me thinks you are now officially done (perhaps minus a few tenths of a percent)! Congratulations! And enjoy the new found knitting time!

lisa said...

Congratulations on what I am sure is a job well done. Do we have to call you doc?? Hard to believe I have two newly minted docs, very different ones, in my life! I know it all went well and look forward to seeing more of you on Mondays! Congrats!