Friday, March 21, 2008

Two arms and a leg

I've got the two arms of my sweater complete. Now to start the body. That's a lot of casting on to do. I will be doing some waist shaping, so it won't be completely mindless knitting, but pretty darn close--at least until I get to the attaching of the sleeves.
The jaywalkers are slowly coming along. I've got to start the heel now. After some consultation with others who have done this pattern with Noro, I should be able to make a pair of matching sock with just the one skein. I don't think I can get away with wearing these sort of mismatched socks to work--and I didn't want to buy another skein.


So tonight, should I tackle the heel, or cast on the body? Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

haddy said...

Love the sleeves. Love the color combo. I'm always afraid to pick colors. You chose well.