Saturday, March 8, 2008

Packages received

My swap partner received her package--Hurray. I think she liked everything. I had fun carving the stamp used to make her personalized note cards.



I'm done with one of my sleeves for the fair isle. One sleeve took me one week. Not too bad I think, at 6 stitches per inch and pretty long arms.



As far as the jaywalkers--I'm not happy. Take a look.



The colors are not stripey--they're splotchy. Not what I was going for. I think I will rip these out--I feel like I've been doing this a lot lately.

I think instead, I will use the Noro yarn for the jaywalkers. So that is the plan.



I also got my box of goodies from Knit Picks. More sock needles, some more Options for worsted weight, and so more cords.
PS--note the photos taken on the new carpet. It is so nice and clean! Now for the couch, arriving next week.

No comments: