Friday, April 10, 2009

April Progress


Well, first I here is a picture of one of the cute lambs we saw and Woolapalooza--finally got those pictures off the camera.

Meanwhile I have been doing some knitting.



I've been working consistently on Seascape. I have an impending deadline. To meet my deadline I need to knit at least 7 rows a day for the next 24 days. I think I can manage this.

But I also need to finish Dashing by the same deadline. I should be able to finish these off in less than 4 days. So if I cut the Seascape deadline by 4 days, I need to knit at least 8 rows a day. Still manageable. My goal is 10 rows a day. It is a manageable goal, and should leave me plenty of time for other things, including blocking and finishing off Dashing.



I'm not usually so structured about my knitting goals--I've actually got a spreadsheet set up so I can fiddle with the calculations--but I've got these firm self imposed deadlines, and I don't want to miss them.

1 comment:

Orinda5 said...

I'm cheering you on from afar:
You can do it! I know you can!

I love the color you picked for your seascape. Lovely, lovely.