Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back to the dyeing board

So I've been playing around with Kool Aid again this week. Here is what I've got to show that is both dry and reskeined.

I started off with this pink sport weight sock yarn. I had bought it from Webs a while back, on sale, thinking I might use it for my niece.


Then I thought, well there is enough there to make socks for me--but the color isn't quite right. It finally hit me that I can fix that. So off to the cupboard to see what I had in the Kool Aid department.

After a bit of playing around, I ended up with this:


Much improved, I think.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

The yarn looks great! Probably smells great too.

Can't wait to see what the finished socks look like.

Kathy
WEBS

lisa said...

Very pretty.

Katrina said...

Much, much improved. I love the color and can't wait to see the finished socks.