Monday, December 20, 2010

Traveling Woman II FO


I finished the shawlette for my sister just before Thanksgiving, and promptly started another one for my other sister. Hopefully it will take less than four months to complete this time. I should try to take a better picture before I send it off.

I also have more plans for projects. Also an improvement since I feel like I could barely think about planning all these months. Sleep deprivation will do that to you.
I bought yarn to make my older son a new sweater and yarn to make my younger son some diaper covers.

I also have a lot more of the MadelineTosh than I expected. The skein seems to have been 120 or 125 grams. I probably could have made another repeat of chart A. I have 40g left and I was thinking I could make a Traveling Little Lady for my 4 yr old niece. Then she can be matchy matchy with her Mom. We'll see.

No comments: