Monday, December 22, 2008

Typealyzer

Saw this link to Typalyzer on a friend's blog, and I thought I'd give it a go. You put your blog address in, and poof you are analyzed. Here is what my blog says about me:

The analysis indicates that the author of http://neknitter.blogspot.com/ is of the type:
ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.



Hmm--you think maybe all the knitting content is a hint about the soft fabrics??? Exhaustion--sure feels like it these days? Do you think I can direct the upper management to this analysis the next time I get asked if I would like to move into the managerial track?? Do you think maybe there is a reason that I am the unofficial mentor to my entire dept???? Really, this thing was a bit creepy.

BTW--submitted the first official draft of my thesis to my committee yesterday--about 10 minutes before we lost power. Seems it all got through though--and I have a few days to let my brain relax, and maybe actually knit!!! After I get my holiday cards in the mail, of course--sigh. We'll see how badly it gets torn apart, so that I can turn around and make it better :)

So, I promise some more knitting soon--especially since I have started a new sweater!! Yes, even during this week, when I had absolutely no time to knit at all, I managed to complete the entire arm of a sweater--amazing. Sometimes, I forget that knitting worsted weight can seem like magic--especially since my last sweater was sport weight!!

No comments: